DURANGO NORDIC CENTER AT PURGATORY
970.385.2114 | Located on HWY 550, ⅓ Mile North of Purgatory Resort
THE NORDIC CENTER IS OPEN!
Click on the update below to read the latest news and see trail condition updates.
- February 2019
- Jan 24, 2019 Beautiful conditions for skiing. Jan 24, 2019
- Jan 19, 2019 The skiing is so nice! Jan 19, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019 Great skiing & Full Moon Howler Jan 17, 2019
- Jan 5, 2019 Which wax? Jan 5, 2019
- Jan 4, 2019 Trail update & more snow forecast this weekend! Jan 4, 2019
- Jan 1, 2019 HAPPY NEW YEAR! NEW TERRAIN OPEN! Jan 1, 2019
- Dec 29, 2018 THE NORDIC CENTER IS OPEN! Dec 29, 2018
Nestled at the base of Engineer Mountain and the Twilight Peaks, Durango Nordic Center offers visitors the most stunning terrain in Colorado. Whether you enjoy skate or classic skiing, snowshoeing or fat biking, rewarding experiences are there to explore. With 20km of trails groomed daily, trails maintained for snowshoeing, and a beautiful deck overlooking the views, the Nordic Center offers something for everyone.
ACTIVITIES AND RENTALs
Novices can learn to ski in a private or group lesson from one of our friendly instructors. More seasoned Nordic enthusiasts will find our advanced technique clinics helpful. Group classic ski lessons are offered daily at 10.30 AM or 1.30 PM, private lessons are offered at noon, and clinics are posted on our events calendar. A wide variety of quality cross country ski and snowshoe equipment is available for rental for both adults and kids.