We Fight for Wiley
A community event and fundraiser to support Wiley
Come support Wiley at this community event and fundraiser. Join Durango XC, Durango Nordic, DEVO, 4CRS RiverSports, and CrossFit Catacombs to be with Wiley through his community, friends, and passions. Run, mountain bike, paddle, or workout with a dinner, refreshment and music afterwards.
SUNDAY, APRIL 29
- 2:30 PM | Meet at Catacombs (alternate location for boaters - details below)
- 3:00 PM | Run, Mountain Bike, Paddle, or WOD (details below)
- 5:00 PM | Dinner, Refreshments, Live Music at Ska Brewing
Location: CrossFit Catacombs, 1162 Main Ave and Ska Brewing, 225 Gerard St
Suggested Donation: Dinner / Refreshments $20 / person, T-shirt $25 / per person (all proceeds go to the family), If you want T-shirts for the event on Sunday - order by 4/20!
- Check In | Collect T-Shirt and wristband for food / drinks at Ska
- Mountain Bike | Ride starts at 3:00 PM from Catacombs.
- Run | Run starts at 3:00 from Catacombs
- Paddle | River run starts at 3:00 from 32nd Street. 4CRS will provide shuttle support.
- CrossFit | WOD starts at 3:00 at Catacombs.
- Dinner & Live Music | Food, refreshments, and music - 5:00 - 7:00 PM at Ska Brewing (T-Shirts and wristbands for food can be collected at Ska too)
Thanks to the generosity of these organizations for their contributions to this event:
- 4CRS has donated a high-end SUP that will be raffled off at this event
- A small Silent Auction (a round of golf for four at Glacier Club, Soaring Treetop Zipline Tour Package, and more)
- Animas Orthopedics is bringing live music - Six Dollar String Band
- Zia Taqueria, Nature's Oasis, Home Slice Pizza and others providing delicious food
- Cold Stone will have an ice cream sundae bar
- Ska Brewing is hosting the post-activity celebration and providing beer
- Run, bike, paddle and WOD supported by coaches / staff from DNSC, DXC, DEVO, 4CRS and Catacombs.
- Cartwheel Studio has created these awesome T-shirts. Order by April 20th to have at the event on Sunday. Supplies still exist in most sizes!!
Thank you to these local business for contributing to this event!