Fun + Fitness + Friends = Durango Nordic Masters
The Masters Program is for adults with Nordic skiing experience. It is designed to improve physical fitness and technique, connect participants with a group of fellow skiing enthusiasts, and prepare athletes to compete in a marathon ski race.
Participants will attend one practice a week with a highly qualified coach who will provide technique instruction in both classic and skate disciplines. They will be provided with a ten-week training plan developed by Tad Elliott leading up to Crested Butte’s Alley Loop race on February 3rd. The Head Coach of Durango Nordic, Evan Elliott, will accompany the adult program at the Alley Loop and provide high end wax and race support to all competitors. Includes season pass to the Nordic Center!
Masters Program Overview
- Season pass at Nordic Center
- Coached weekly practice
- Un-coached weekly training sessions / schedule
- 10-week training plan developed by Tad Elliott
- Group participation in Alley Loop (registration fees not included)
- 1/2 off of all DNSC race events (Langlauf, Twilight Nights, Coke Races)
Program Dates: December 4th - February 7th
Practice Days: 1 day a week with coach. Training plan and schedule provided for other days.
Program Fee: Before December 1: $399; After December 1: $435